Sould I get my visa in France before living or here is the answer from my girl friend;
don't have to worry about your passport. You arrive to Chisinau and right at the airport you are opened visa. It takes 20
minutes, I called there and I was told so.
Should I believe her?Thank for your help...
Check it out on:
Here is the official Information:
National FRANCE (FR)
Destination MOLDOVA (REP. OF) (MD)
MOLDOVA (REP. OF) (MD)
Passport (must be valid at least 6 months beyond period of
intended stay) required.
Visa required, which can be obtained on arrival at Chisinau
- arriving from a country without diplomatic representation of
Moldova (Rep. of). For list of countries with representation,
see For details, click here item 1; and
- holding application form and photo.
Fee: - one month, one entry: USD 60.-;
- one month, two entries: USD 75.-;
- one month, multiple entries: USD 105.-.
Visa may also be obtained on arrival in exceptional
circumstances, see: For details, click here .
- up to/including 15 years can enter with any identity document
- up to/including 13 years can obtain visa on arrival free
Visitor must hold:
- return/onward ticket; and
- all documents required for next destination; and
- sufficient funds.
All visitors are required to register their passport with the
authorities within 3 working days after arrival. For further
details and exemptions, see: For details, click here item 2.