I'm a postgraduate student from the UK writing about marriage agencies in the former Soviet Unio, the people who use them and so on.
I am interested in a few things:
1. If you are a man currently looking for a Russian wife, I'd like to know why - whether you've had bad experiences of women in your own country, whether you know/have heard good things about Russian women, etc.
2. If you've been scammed by fake brides I'd like to hear about it.
3. If you have found and married a Russian woman through a website/agency and are based in Britain I'd love to talk to you!
"1. If you are a man currently looking for a Russian wife, I'd like to know why"
Well 99% of them are vain haughty deceitful cold hearted and materialistic, so it appeals to our sense of challenge to find the remaining 1% who are warm insightful loving faithful, beautiful yet modest.